Fisk Film on Youtube and Twitter. Fiskyjay on Youtube and Twitter.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

TODAY IN THE SOUTH EAST...

SUN SUN SUN


AND

Don't look at the SUN

Its such a beautiful day out today. And yes before you ask i have been outside in the sun.

The Sun is hot and there is a cool breeze in the air. I put out the garden furniture so i could sit out there and drink a cold beer (Note to self: Buy beer). I'm going to theGym later today but i don't have to leave for at least another 3 hours. I may go buy beer, then sit in the garden playing very loud rock music (With earphones) new neighbours, don't wonna piss them off.

So. At least we've had one decent day of spring here in the South East.

Ok now i'm going to the shop to buy a few beers then sit outside, drink them and talk to my camera like i'm some kind of mental patient (Nothing new really)

I'M A VLOGGER. ITS WHAT I DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment