Fisk Film on Youtube and Twitter. Fiskyjay on Youtube and Twitter.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Sorry about yesterday...

I was going to write the next part of "I hate Security" but i was in a weird mood and just didn't want to do anything, i did actually get my vlog done until 10:30'ish last night.

The next part is called 'The hopeful Future' and will basically be about what i want to achieve in the next few years. I may get that done today or tomorrow.

I hate those days where i'm so bored i can't be bothered to do anything, i'd like to go out but have no where to go. I need a Dog. Either a Wolf Dog or a Rhodesian Ridgeback, i even have a name chosen already "Kujo". Not because i want a dog with Rebies but because its not a name you hear very ofter and i just like the sound of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment